|“Building a good legal system rests on an effective legal education that cultivate creative problem solvers that use resoned argument as a method of persuading others.”
Law schools in US, China & U.K. prepare their graduates not only to practice law and teach law, but also to play leading roles in government, in business, in foreign affairs, and in full range of institutions that influence the policy and society. Law as central to advancing our economic prosperity, maintaining our social stability, securing our liberties and building a more just society. Thus, legal education is training guard for India’s future.
Core of legal education is training in ways of thinking and analysis, hard work in reading, speaking and writing are ideal ways to develop there skills. This is the vision & mission of Biyani Law College which is one of the pioneer college of the Biyani Group of Colleges, Jaipur for which we stand for.
Silent Features :
- Senior Law Faculty having teaching experience with specialization.
- Air Conditioned Moot Court Hall for students, Platform to perform as a prospective lawyer.
- High Court-Disctrict Court-Tribunal Court visits.
- Organise State Moot Court Competition.
- College Students teams to participate in National Moot Court Competition.
- National Seminar and Conferences.
- Legal Aid Clinic
- Placement Cell
Fee Structure : Tuition Fee –
BOYS : Rs. 20,000/- per annum
GIRLS : Rs. 15,000/- per annum
Note : For Moot Court & Court visits, an extra amount of Rs. 1,000/- each will be charged separately
College TIME :-
2:30 PM to 6:30 PM (Summer)
2:00 PM to 6:00 PM (Winter)
Venue :- R-4, Sector-3, Vidhyadhar Nagar, Jaipur (Rajasthan) – 302039